1. The necessary tests on Genyu thin oled screen must be conducted. It has passed EMF (electromagnetic fields) tests according to EN 62233, environmental tests (climatic, impact, vibrations, IP rating), and on-site tests. As the display is only "on" where needed and there is no backlight, it features potentially lower power consumption
2. Consuming very low power, the product adds very little burden on the electricity demand, which contributes a lot in reducing carbon footprint globally. It takes less time to turn a pixel on or off
3. This product has electromagnetic compatibility. It has the ability to operate satisfactorily in its electromagnetic environment without causing unacceptable electromagnetic interference to anything in that environment. Extreme temperature models with wide operating temperatures can be customized
4. This product has electromagnetic compatibility. Techniques and technologies for reducing disturbance and enhancing immunity are cleverly used in its manufacturing. Each pixel corresponds to a signal only for them, guaranteeing the best resolution and image quality
1. Shen Zhen Genyu Optical Co., Ltd. has independently researched and developed several new oled lcd that take leading positions both at home and abroad
2. We want to bring high-quality products and services to our customers. We will address the challenges of a changing market quickly and never compromise on quality.