Production process of LCD screen
The LCD screen is believed to be familiar to everyone. It is intelligent everywhere. From the previous black and white TV to the landline, in the current smart home, the display era is constantly rising, what are the steps that need to go through in the production process of LCD screen? Let Jingyao introduce Jingyao's LCD screen production process.
1. LCD placement, LCD is: Glass ( LiquidCrystalDisplay)
2. LCD wiping and plasma cleaning, wipe with dust-free cloth, then clean with plasma cleaning machine
3. ACF attached, ACF: heteromorphic conductive adhesive ( AnisotropicConductiveFilm)
4. IC preloading, IC: integrated circuit ( IntegratedCircuit) , IC preloading IC positioning
5. The IC pressure is to fix the positioned IC on the bonding area through a high temperature pressure head.
6. ACF attached
7. FPC press
8. The first electrical test
9. Silicone coating
10. Backlight assembly
11. Backlight welding
12. Pad cleaning
13. The second electrical test
14. Adhesive tape attached
15. Visual inspection
16. Quality Electrical &Visual inspection
17. After packaging and warehousing
The above is Jingyao's brief introduction to the production process of LCD screen. Looking at such simple words, however, after many steps, Shenzhen Jingyao Co. , Ltd. has been adhering to the concept of customer first to meet the needs of customers and hopes to do its best in complicated processes, if you want to know about this company, please call us.
Shen Zhen Genyu Optical Co., Ltd. who is highly knowledgeable about manufacturing as well as selling and confident in our ability to create finest products as custom lcd custom lcd module.
For more information please see our site at Genyu LCD. Don't be hesitate to contact us!
But we do think that reckoning with supply chains of custom lcd is a really important step. Even super simple switches in material, or sourcing, or shipping, or worker benefits seems like good place to start.
Shen Zhen Genyu Optical Co., Ltd. has an excellent staffs who will guide you with their best ideas by keeping in constant touch with your company and informing about the market trends.